Were Are Really Making Vegetables Now

Sorry about the huge gap in blog posts...I have been to busy scratching myself in front of the air conditioner.  Between the massive swarms of mosquitoes and the scorching heat and humidity, I have been counting down the days til fall.  Just the other day my boyfriend asked me if I wanted to go fishing and I told him "sure, I will go fishing when you put the ice house out". 
Even though the skeeters are bad and the heat is hot...the farm continues to make delicious veggies.  The rain at the beginning of the month slowed things down but as we move towards the end of July they are making a come back. Here are a few shots of things around the farm.
Kale and Cabbage
Cucumber/Parsley/Gladiolas
The Tomatoes are getting ripe...
and very tall!
Beans are doing great
And the summer squash is getting big.
This summer we are so happy to welcome two new interns.  That is four more hands picking and weeding...AWESOME.  Megan and Tim are not just hands, they are a lot of fun to have around.  You can see Megan picking squash in the photo above; but I will be sure to get a nice photo of both of them to share with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment